Iconic Residential Development Site - Railway Station.
- Adjacent to Morisset Railway Station
- Suit 54 Units or 20 Town Houses, subject to Lake Mac. Council approval
- Four consolidated allotments, total land area 4,000sqm
- Double road frontage with additional rear lane access
- Stroll to shopping centres, cafes, restaurants and station
- Extremely strong owner occupier and investor demand
- Zoned R3 Residential High Density, Town Centre Living
- Only 1 Hour North of Sydney
Agent's Comments: Unique development opportunity next to railway station within an emerging major centre and City commuting belt.
Please see raywhitemorisset.com for a Property Information Memorandum or call to request one.
Disclaimer: Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of the above information but does not constitute any representation by the owner or agent. Information is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable; we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.